Vision employs both traditional and modern building methods which also incorporate bespoke manufacturing to provide you with that unique space.
Vision takes pride in its wealth of technical knowledge which is put to good use to ensure that its clients are made fully aware of any obligations which need to be taken into consideration during the project, which include…
- Building control applications
- Planning restrictions
- Fire strategy and fire ratings
- Disabled persons access
As part of the main build process Vision will undertake the following items…
- Solid walls (acoustic, fire rated, load bearing)
- Glazed walls (acoustic, fire rated, framed, seamless)
- Ceilings (solid, suspended, raft, acoustic, fire rated, coffered)
- Floors (mezzanine, traditional joist, block & beam)
- Mechanical works (ventilation, air handling, air conditioning, plumbing, extraction, H+C water services)
- Electrical works (power, lighting)
- Fire & Security (fire alarm, intruder alarm, door access control, intercom)
- Audio visual (projection, conference calling, connectivity)
- IT (structured cabling, wi-fi)
We'll call you back!
To request more information on the services we offer or to discuss your project with the team, simply tell us your details and we'll give you a call back within 2 working hours.