DESIGN STAGE 1
- Client meeting to establish the client’s requirements and project objectives.
- Survey the current environment and understand the working practices.
- Formulate and adapt the brief with the client.
- If the proposed area is a new space / building a visit is undertaken to evaluate the space.
- Advice is offered on current working practices.
- Talk to key staff to understand the departmental relationships and culture.
DESIGN STAGE 2
- Define the space and its use.
- Identify and consider ancillary spaces.
- Identify the building constraints in relation to the clients needs.
- Establish project concept and image.
- Determine areas requiring special attention.
- Detailed departmental needs and image.
- Present to client and gain approval to develop the scheme.
DESIGN STAGE 3
- Develop block plans into detailed space plans.
- Ensure scheme is fully compliant.
- Client sign off on space plans.
- Understand and implement company branding and image.
- Sketch visualise key areas.
- Present colour and finish ideas.
- Present to client and gain agreement to develop the scheme.
DESIGN STAGE 4
- Develop detailed design from approved concept design
- Finalise finishes and colours
- Produce full scheme information
- Detailed plans
- Finishes / sample boards
- Detailed elevations of key spaces
- 3D visuals
- Ensure full compliance with building regulations and planning standards
- Full scheme sign-off by the client
DESIGN STAGE 5
PREPARE ALL WORKING DRAWINGS
- General arrangement
- Lighting / ceiling
- Small power
- Fire strategy
- Bespoke: Reception desk, Tea point, vinyl graphics
PREPARE SCHEDULES AND SPECIFICATIONS
We'll call you back!
To request more information on the services we offer or to discuss your project with the team, simply tell us your details and we'll give you a call back within 2 working hours.